Ecommerce is a huge part of the economy and is vital to businesses that sell their products or services online.
Ecommerce gives businesses the ability to reach more customers than traditional retail reaches. And with so many people making their purchases online, now is the best time for you to take the plunge.
Statistics show that 96% of Australians with access to the internet have made a purchase online. Ecommerce offers consumers a more convenient way to shop, and in this post-covid world, it allows your business to trade through restrictions without consumers having to visit a retailer's physical location to make a purchase.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Why it is important to have an ecommerce plan
• How to prepare your business for ecommerce
• How to choose a platform for online sales
• How to manage payments, shipping, logistics etc
. • How to integrate your ecommerce into social media sites
• What content will you need to start selling online
• How to turn your bricks and mortar store into an experience centre
Registration is free but places are limited.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 18 August 2021
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM