Selling products on social media makes it as convenient as possible for customers to buy. This is also known as social selling and involves connecting your products to a social media platform. On Facebook you can sell via a business Page shop, setting up a catalogue that connects to your online store and holds information about your inventory. Instagram has a “Shop Now” button, which you can add to your product posts to sell to people who view your pictures. Pinterest offers Shop the Look Pins which consumers can click on and go directly to your online store.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- How to set up a Facebook Shop
- How to connect your Facebook Shop with your Business Profile Instagram account to create a Shoppable Instagram feed
- How to create Buyable Pins on Pinterest
- The most effective types of product images for receiving clicks
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Reduce the steps it takes a customer to reach checkout
- Expand their customer pool while increasing customer experience
- Start selling products on social media Register for this online workshop to learn how to sell your products on various social media platforms.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Tuesday 26 October 2021
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM