The Going Digital Workshop Series is designed to help businesses transition into the online world.
Thanks to big data, small businesses can get a fuller picture of their customers – what makes them tick, why they buy, how they prefer to shop, why they switch, what they’ll buy next, and what factors lead them to recommend a company to others.
Companies can also better interact and engage with customers by analysing customer feedback in order to improve a product or service. Useful data sources include traditional in-house data (like sales data and customer service logs), social media, browser logs, text analytics, and large, public data sets (such as census data).
In this session, we will lay out the foundation for data analytics and explore how businesses can leverage this insight and prepare for the new world of emerging tech in Machine Learning and AI.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Why it is important to develop a data strategy
• How to extract value and insight from data
• What business problems can be solved with data
• How to monitor, manage and mitigate risk with data
• How to collect, store and process big data
• How can data be used in emerging technologies ie: AI etc.
• How to prepare a checklist and prepare for the future
Registration is free but places are limited.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries: email@example.com
Wednesday 29 September 2021
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM