We understand the reasons why you might resist building a website for your business: “I’m not tech savvy”, “they’re too expensive”, “I don’t have the time”, or the infamous “I have enough business and I don’t need one”. The reality is, you don’t need to be tech savvy and getting a professional website for your business can be cheap and easy.
Did you know, 81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That’s 25.92 million people searching for businesses online. Yet, 46% of business owners still say that “My business currently doesn’t need one” as their #1 reason for not having a website. In this session, we will walk you through just how easy it can be to set up a basic website for your business and ensure that you are optimised for search engines such as Google.
In this workshop you will learn:
• How to identify your website's purpose
• The essentials for your home page
• How to write content that attracts your target audience
• How to lay the foundation to drive web traffic to your website
• Tools that can convert web visitors into leads for your business
• A plan for organizing your web content before you start building
• The essentials behind Search Engine Optimisation
• How to plan for an SEO campaign
Registration is free but places are limited.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries: email@example.com
Wednesday 04 August 2021
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM